Civic Gentle Dental Care provides a wide range of dental services for individuals and for the whole family. To learn more about the treatments that we offer at our practice, you can follow the links to the right. You can see the difference that we can make to your smile in our Smile Gallery HERE!
Canberra Dentistry provides a range of treatments including:
- General dentistry
- Family dentistry
- Children’s dentistry
- Teeth Whitening
- Restorative dentistry
- Cosmetic dentistry
- Emergency Dental Treatments
- One-Visit Dental Crowns and Dental Veneers
The Canberra Dentistry Difference:
- We use the latest state of the art dental equipment and materials;
- Our dentists at Civic Gentle Dental Care are gentle, highly trained, very experienced, and dedicated to their work. They undertake ongoing professional development to ensure that they can offer the best possible care;
- We provide quality care and are generous with our time, and we offer long appointments for new patients. Your dental health is our priority!
- Our support staff are friendly, gentle and caring. We are here to make you as comfortable as possible when you visit;
- We offer instant claims from most Health Funds;
- After your appointment with us, we provide written quotes for any future treatments you may require. We are always upfront with the cost of your treatment, so there are no surprises.
For your comfort
- At our practice, we have our own calming music selection which you can listen to. Alternatively, you are welcome to use earphones to connect to your personal music devices.
- We offer neck and back pillows for patients with soreness, and we always make sure that you are comfortable in the chair.
- We follow strict sterilization protocols to ensure your health and safety is protected.
- Our digital x-rays help us make fast diagnosis of dental problems, and they minimise the radiation dosage for our patients. Normal x-ray machines already deliver minimal radiation dosage, but less is always better in this case.
- Our dentists enrol in continuing education courses to keep up to date with the latest knowledge and skills in all aspects of dentistry. This way we are always able to offer the gentlest treatment!
- Best and latest dental materials to ensure good quality work.
If you have any questions regarding your dental health or dental treatments, feel free to call us on (02) 6247 0224 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Our doctors and staff are happy to help. Don’t forget to look at our Smile Gallery!