We are looking for Part Time Dentists to join us!
Located in the heart of the Canberra CBD, we are a busy and well-established (20+ years) dental practice, as well as a platinum Invisalign provider.
We are a team of experienced, professional, friendly and caring dentists and staff who aim to provide the highest quality service to our patients.
Benefits and Culture:
- Convenient location close to public transport and shopping centres.
- Attractive remuneration and commission rate.
- Friendly, supportive and professional team environment with team bonding opportunities.
- Be a part of a wider group with support clinically as well as other training provided.
- Use of the latest technologies and computerised system such as D4W and CEREC.
About the Role:
We are looking for a talented dentist that can work independently. We do not micro manage and such dentists are given a lot of freedom to practice.
A part-time position is available for roughly 2 days per week with a competitive commission remuneration arrangement, which can also be above market for the right candidate.
Skills and Experiences:
- At least 2 years working experience in Australia.
- Ability to work independently as well as being part of our friendly team.
- Professional, excellent oral and written communication and interpersonal skills.
- Experience in the following would be favourable, but not essential:
- Cosmetic dentistry
- Experience in CEREC
- Invisalign experience
If this sounds like you, please email us email@example.com with your CV and cover letter.
We look forward to have you joining our friendly and fun team!